Did you know that coconut oil is the cure for a lot of ailments? You can put it in food, use as a moisturizer and so much more! It’s a natural remedy for health issues but can also polish up your floors and shower doors. Quick fix and who doesn’t love the smell of coconuts?
|Image via: http://bonzaiaphrodite.com|
Below are some reasons to use coconut oil:
1. According to recent reports, coconut oil can cure poor immune function, thyroid disease, and even heart disease.
2. Acts as a chemical barrier on the skin and protects and heals infections.
3. Great moisturizer for dry skin
4. Great makeup remover
5. Heals psoriasis and eczema lesions
6. Improves indigestion
7. Use on pimples for acne
8. Use on toast instead of butter
9. Mix in your coffee or tea
10. Mix with brown sugar and oatmeal for a face scrub.
Those are just a few reasons to use coconut oil. Add a little bit to your food you can barely taste it, get healthy skin and smell like coconuts. The smell of coconuts reminds me of summer aahh!
You can find coconut oil at your nearest Trader Joes, Whole Foods or at your local health food store.
What else do you use coconut oil for? Let us know and comment below!